Monday, March 16, 2009
One of the ways I like to make extra money is helping others and one of the ways I help others is to introduce them to good nutrition and non toxic household cleaners. I introduce them to Shaklee. Products that have helped me improve my health tremendously. Not to mention the money I save!
In the midst of our financial uncertainty I like to tell people about a great opportunity available right now and offer my help to those who are interested in making some money right away.
Shaklee is the #1 natural nutrition company in the United States. Shaklee is strong, doing great and growing as we offer products that people want and continue to use during this economic downturn. They are products people use every day. We have grown in every recession since the company was founded in 1956 and now is no different. We are growing and showing people how to SAVE money and how to EARN money now.
Would you or someone you know be interested in learning what a plan to earn money in Shaklee would look like? How it works? How quickly you can expect to earn? Would you (or someone you know) like to learn how to earn enough money to cover a car payment, your rent or mortgage?
I like working with those who want to create a different financial future for themselves. And it would be such a privilege for me to help you achieve what you are looking for from your life and work.
We have a path; a process that works. Since you own your own business, you don’t have to worry about being laid off and losing that income as you would with a job.
If you are interested in taking a few minutes to chat, let me know via email at email@example.com. I can send you some details. Or you can check out our website at www.shaklee.net/tobehealthy. If you are not interested for yourself, please take a few minutes and think of someone who might be able to benefit and pass this message on.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
If you had to rate his/her health on a scale of 1 to 10 where would you rate him/her?
Does your child eat as healthy as you would like him to?
Do you think she gets all the vitamins she needs in her diet alone?
Are you surprised at your own answers?
We all want healthy children and we know that diet is especially important when they are young. Growing bodies need so many nutrients.
So you want to give your child a vitamin supplement because you know, just like you, it is virtually impossible to get all the nutrients our bodies need from diet alone, but which one?
Most children’s vitamins in the stores have a lot of sugar in them with artificial colors and sweeteners. Why? Because that’s the only way they think that children will take them – if they taste like candy!
Why would you want to supplement your child’s diet with artificial colors and sweeteners and sugar?! I’m sure they get plenty in their regular diet, right?
I recommend the following health products for children of all ages. Why? Because they have extensive testing, and no artificial colors or sweeteners.
For Infants & Toddlers - Vita-Lea® Infant Mix
For the first two years of a child’s life, proper nutrition plays a major part in brain development. Making sure your infant receives adequate amounts of iron is also critically important.
- Provides 23 essential vitamins and minerals — more than most children's vitamins.
- Includes iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, and vitamin B6.
- For fussy eaters, this pleasant-tasting powder mixes easily into water, juice, or your child's favorite food.
Vita-Lea® Ocean Wonders®
For Children Ages From Four To Twelve -
- As a child grows, on average of two and one-half inches and eight pounds per year, muscle and bone development are critical during this stage. Unfortunately, studies have shown that many children’s diets fall short of the nutrients necessary for healthy muscle and bone growth.
- Lack of iron can have an impact on a child’s brain development during these years.
- A recent study conducted at the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Grand Forks Human Nutrition Research Center concluded that adding zinc to the diets of children improves memory and attention span.
The overall obstacle to nutrition supplementation at this age? Getting kids to swallow tablets. Fortunately, Shaklee offers alternatives children will like!
- The most comprehensive children’s multivitamin – packed with 24 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Great tasting, chewable, and tooth-friendly.
- Includes calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin C, 100% of B vitamins, trace minerals, vitamin K, and more!
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, or preservatives added.
- Comes in fun, ocean animal shapes.
For Teenagers – Vita-Lea® with Iron Formula
Two important factors affect the major growth spurt that occurs at puberty —nutrition and exercise. As for exercise, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 36% of children don’t exercise at all.
As for nutrition, since fast food and vending machines frequently provide teens’ food of choice, assuming they’re not skipping meals altogether, it’s more than probable that they are missing out on important nutrients. Teens on this kind of diet may lack the nutrients crucial for enhanced brain function and immunity — iron, calcium, zinc, protein, and other critical minerals.
- 45% of adult bone structure is formed in adolescence. Only 19% of girls meet calcium requirements.
- According to the U.S.D.A., 85% of children do not get the recommended five servings of fruits and vegetables each day. The majority of the vegetables they do consume come from French fries and ketchup.
- Iron is critical for this age group because of the increased blood volume is needed for rapid growth.
- Soda and sweetened sports drinks won't supply teens the calcium they need at a time when nearly 45% of their adult bone structure develops.
- 81% of all girls and 48% of all boys don't get enough calcium.
For teens to stay active and healthy, the nutritional insurance of Shaklee Children’s Health products is important.
- A potent formula that provides all-around nutrition and a healthy balance of iron.
- Filled with 40 nutrients, including essential vitamins, antioxidants, bone-healthy calcium, heart-healthy B vitamins, and trace materials.
- A comprehensive multi available for teens.
Try Meal Shakes!
Want a healthy fast food that tastes great?
They’re fast and taste so good you’ll have trouble keeping enough on hand!
(I love them too!)
- Delicious and nutritious.
- Easy-to-mix drinks provide 45% or more of the Daily Values for 19 essential vitamins and minerals when mixed with whole milk.
- With 240 calories per serving when mixed with low-fat milk, a Meal Shake is a healthy alternative to milk shakes and soft drinks.
Just like you, I want my child to be as healthy as he can be. That’s why I give him Shaklee.
Try them risk free. All products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!