Sometimes, you do things because they're good for business.
And sometimes, you do things just because you should.
Among these are our campaign to plant a million trees.
- Our sponsorship of three North Pole expeditions to measure the impact of global warming.
- Our donation of environmentally friendly cleaning supplies, used on board Jacques Cousteau's research vessels.
- Our donation of vitamins and nutrition drinks to undernourished children and earthquake victims.
- Our support of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals to promote human rights and end poverty.
- Our partnership with Dr. Wangari Maathai, the first Nobel Peace laureate recognized for environmental work.
- Our official sponsorship of Earth Day. Our donation of almost half a million dollars to U.S. hurricane relief.
- Our annual giving that has topped $3 million.
And so does our commitment to doing what's right simply because it is.