Why Get Clean® Water?
Because it's safe, powerful, green and smart—and it outperforms both Brita® and PUR®*, hands-down:
- Safe - It reduces 59 harmful contaminants—at least 21 of which Brita doesn't even touch—including up to 99% of water-borne lead.
- Powerful - It's incredibly thrifty, delivering over 80 gallons of purer water from every hardworking, environmentally friendly filter—twice as much as big-name brands—for just a little over a penny per glass**.
- Green - It uses a unique refillable filter system, so there's less waste in landfills.†
- Smart - It features a convenient smart-meter that shows you exactly when to replace your filter, so there's no more guessing. And on top of all that, it's 'Gold Seal' certified to tough ANSI/NSF Standards 42 and 53 by the Water Quality Association (WQA).
|i http://www.ewg.org/tap-water/executive-summary.php |
* Comparison of current WQA and NSF certified reduction claims conduced on May 26, 2011, referencing Brita® pitchers using OB03 cartridge and PUR® pitchers using CFR-950Z cartridge and is valid only for the named products marketed at that time. Product data claims obtained from the NSF and WQA website certification listings. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. "Big name brands" defined as Brita and Pur.
** Compared to Brita and Pur pitcher filters at 40 gallons.
† Compared to traditional carbon production.