I hate cleaning the oven and the grill, but at least when I finally break down and do it, I have a scouring paste that works so well, is safe to use and it won’t pollute the environment. It works so well I always end up wondering why I put it off.
Here’s what I use – Scour Off
It’s a paste, so it doesn’t form dust clouds.
It cleans stuck-on messes.
It even cleans burnt-on food in your oven.
And it doesn’t burn your nose hairs off in the process.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
- Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.
- Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can't and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.
- It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.
- Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use.
Did you know?
Some scouring cleansers, tub, tile, and sink cleaners may contain chlorine releasing compounds and may contribute to the formation of organochlorines, a dangerous class of compounds that can cause reproductive, endocrine, and immune system disorders.
Some may also contain phosphoric acid, which is corrosive in high concentrations and is an eye, skin, and respiratory irritant.
Scour Off does not contain these hazardous ingredients.
- Natural abrasives
- No harsh chemicals
- Biodegradable surfactants
- No phosphates
Here are just some of the ways I use Scour-Off in my home:
- As an oven cleaner – I use it with a non scratch pad and a little water – an amazing cleaner.
- Stains on the counter top – lifts them right up.
- The grill – just like the oven cleaner, it cleans the grill and the grates amazingly fast and rinses easily.
- Surface rust – Some Scour Off and a little steel wool works better and safer than a SOS pad.
Surfaces to Avoid
Do not use Scour Off to clean glass, mirrors, stainless steel, marble, silver, brass, aluminum, acrylic, pewter, colorized aluminum, formica, inside the toilet tank, and any other brushed, mirror-like, shiny, or soft finishes. If unsure, test in a small inconspicuous area first.
There is a way to use it, without the scratching - apply some to a wet sponge, work into the sponge, then squeeze the liquid from the sponge and lightly scrub. This allows the cleaner without the grit to to be used. Be very careful though.
*To learn more about or to purchase Scour Off, please visit our website: To Be Healthy and save 15%!