Follow Me on Pinterest View Julie McKee-Leigh's profile on LinkedIn

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January Shaklee Health Update



In this issue:
  • Join and get free products & free shipping
  • Make it Stick in 2014
  • Make it Stick Facebook Contest

Happy new Year Shaklee family! So, how are you doing on your resolutions so far? It takes about two weeks of doing something regularly to become a habit. So don’t quit now!

I had so many things I wanted to add to this January issue, but with space limitations I just decided to make you aware of all the great free stuff Shaklee is giving away. We will have more health articles in upcoming issues and of course you can always keep up to date on here on our blog and Facebook at: www.facebook.com/youtobehealthy


Join & Get Free Products & Free Shipping

Shaklee has been working on a great deal for those trying to lose weight and who have friends wanting to do the same. As you know, if you have three friends who want to join you in your quest for a healthy weight, you can get your complete kit for free! Now, they even sweeten the deal. Anyone new joining with a Shaklee 180 kit can be eligible to get $100 of free products AND Free Shipping on their kit for a year! That is such an awesome deal and one you don’t want to miss out on.

So if you have been wanting to achieve your goal of getting to a healthy weight and have some friends wanting to do the same, now is the best time.

This promotion is only good till January 31, 2014, so hurry!

To help you get your products for free we are also offering to help you show this deal to your friends. We will be happy to bring products to you and hold a fun, easy get together where your friends can taste test products, ask questions and learn great ways to get healthy and stay healthy. Plus, whoever wants to host can be eligible to get free products, too. Contact us today to reserve your time slot as we are limited to how many we can do this month. So don’t delay, call us today!

Shaklee’s 180 program also has tools to help you stay motivated and on track. Plus they are constantly giving away prizes like free products, gadgets and even trips to fun places! Getting rewarded for getting healthy? What’s not to love about that?!


Make it Stick in 2014!

92% of resolutions fail. Be the other 8% and Make it Stick with Shaklee 180®!

To support you in your 2014 goals, we've got great tools to help you stay on track and motivated to succeed, rewards to celebrate your hard work, and the products and program to help you reach your goals.

This year, make your New Year's resolution stick and help others to do the same by following the four #MakeitStick tips:
  • Make your resolution known.
  • Stay accountable.
  • Reward yourself.
  • Find a program, not just products.  


 Make it Stick Facebook Contest

One way to take the first step and make your resolution known is by sharing it on social media. So, to encourage you to spread the word, we've created the Make it Stick Facebook Contest, running from December 26 – January 26!

Share your healthy lifestyle New Year's resolution and you could win a Shaklee 180® Kit and an iPhone 5s!

Seven people will win a Shaklee 180® Kit (Turnaround® or Lean & Healthy) and a new iPhone 5s so that you will have all the tools at your fingertips that you need to help you succeed.

Here's how to enter:

Go to the www.facebook.com/Shaklee180 page and click on the Photo Contest tab on the homepage.

Write your healthy lifestyle resolution on a Post-It note. Take a photo of it and upload to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with #MakeitStick. 

(If you enter via Instagram or Twitter, make sure you verify your entry with the provided bit.ly link that will generate.)

Share! You want the most votes for your photo in order to win, so share it with your friends! Each person can vote once a day, so put your family and friends to work!

Vote! Check out the other #MakeitStick entries and vote for your favorite.

This year, you can #MakeitStick! We believe in you.

All winners will be announced on February 1, 2014.

Keep the conversation going on social media by using #MakeitStick

That’s all the space I have for this month. I promise to have more health articles and tips in upcoming issues. In the meantime, take advantage of all the free stuff being given away and enter to win some great prizes!

To Your Good Health,

Julie

Find us Online at:

Product Info & Ordering Website: To Be Healthy

Health & Wellness Info Site: Better Health in 31 Days

Our Health & Wellness Blog: YouToBeHealthy.com

Like us on Facebook: To Be Healthy


Pinterest: YouToBeHealthy



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...